Friday, August 5, 2011

My Bucket List-What I Want To Accomplish Before I Die

1. Live a life that is pleasing to God. I have to work at this every day.

2. Raise godly and righteous children.

3. Be a supportive wife for my husband.

4. Set up a college scholarship fund. If it weren't for a scholarship, I would not have been able to go to college.

5. Ride a camel around the Great Pyramid at Giza.

6. Visit the Seychelles, the Maldives, Tahiti, Zanzibar, Easter Island, and the Galapagos Islands. To me, these are the most exotic places on the face of this planet. I want to go there!

7. Go on safari in Africa.

8. Live in Nepal for a year or two doing mission work.

9. Take a Cunard World Cruise (110 days)

10. Spend a week at the Biltmore Estate relaxing and learning to fly fish. :)

11. Go bird watching in Costa Rica.

12. Renovate a barn.

2 comments:

  1. That is an adventurous list. I never had a bucket list - I don't ultimately think in that vein and the stuff I have done is the stuff I thought was unattainable as a kid - so it's hard to say what would be on mine. If I can get enough feedback on my book draft to revise it and publish it, that would be a major thing on the list, I suppose. Apart from that, I've done most of what I would have put on such a list, largely centered around my columns in two subjects over the past 4 years and making a 23-minute song suite.

    I saw Genesis in concert; that was the big one. If I can meet David Mitchell, that would be fantastic. That's probably the most bucketesque thing I've got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not even a comprehensive list! I have so much stuff on my real list that I can't even remember it all! The good thing about my list is that I will not be sorry if I can't do all of it before I die. These are just things that sound neat. I always wanted to do these things with Jeremy, but I think it would be fun to do these things as a family. That way, everyone can enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete