Friday, August 26, 2011

Rest Stop and Floorboard Fun!

On our way to the Smokies, we had to make a few stops with Ava. She is a great traveler, but gets bored easily and needs to be fed and changed. On one of our stops, I allowed her to play in the passenger side front floorboard before Mommy had to go inside to use the restroom. We also enjoyed a butterfly garden at a rest stop on the Alabama/Georgia border. It made our travels much easier and happier with frequent, engaging stops!












You will probably notice that Ava is not wearing a hairbow in any of these pictures (my mom and sister will definitely notice) She has gotten into the habit of taking her bows from her hair and sucking on them. I am afraid that they pose a choking hazard for now and feel that it is best to just not wear them without supervision. When she gets a little older, I will teach her "no, no" for this, but right now anything bright and colorful looks like a toy to her and I don't want to confuse her. I know that probably sounds way to analytical and psychological, but I am analytical and psychological!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment