Thursday, December 8, 2011

Storytime Tuesday: Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

This past Tuesday, it was my turn to teach storytime. I really felt out of the loop because I have missed several weeks of storytime. Between my poor teething baby and my morning sickness, I just couldn't make it. I don't want to speak too soon, but the morning sickness and nausea seems to have subsided (at least for this week) and Ava's two teeth are finally through!! She has eight teeth in all, so I know more are on the way. I just hope they will hold off for at least a month! I would like to make it through her birthday party and the Christmas holidays without the pains of teething!!

I digress...this post is about storytime, not teething and nausea!! 

Recently, I redeemed some of my Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards points for a box of Rudolph board books. It was completely free as was the shipping and handling! I love the Huggies and Pampers rewards! I have accounts with both and have redeemed points in the past to receive a free photo package from Shutterfly. My Rudolph board books arrived in the mail last week, so I decided to use them for storytime.






 Haha! I just realized that Rudolph has two noses! My mistake! This was the craft that we made. I traced one of my feet and one of my hands. Even with two noses, Rudolph turned out pretty cute!








No comments:

Post a Comment