Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Gift From Grannie Verannie

When Jeremy and I lived in Texas, the church secretary, Veran, was like a second mother to both of us. She always made sure Jeremy had everything he needed to perform his job properly and on more than one occasion, I would drop by the office and sit on the floor with my legs propped in her lap while she pinned my too-long-pants to a decent length. I don't know what we would have done without her! 

She always makes sure to send a gift to Ava for Valentine's Day, Birthday, and Christmas. This year, we received her package in the mail and opened it on the kitchen floor. Ava loved pulling the tissue paper from the box! Veran got Ava a purple velour jogging suit and a cute little purple polka dotted outfit from Carter's. Ava has already worn both outfits, and I must say she looks pretty snazzy! We love and appreciate Veran and her husband Terry for always thinking of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment