Saturday, December 31, 2011

16 Weeks Pregnant!

Christmas Day was the 16 week mark for me. I am a week late posting this, but life has been super busy! Tomorrow, I will be 17 weeks pregnant! The time is flying by so quickly!

Here is what's going on:

  • Baby Pate is about 4.5 inches long (head to rump)
  • He/She weighs about 3.5 oz
  • He/She is about the size of an avocado
  • The heart is pumping about 25 quarts of blood a day
  • Toenails are growing
  • Bones in the ears are in place, so more than likely, this little one can hear my voice
  • Eyelids are still closed, but eyes can move side to side and perceive light
I still have not felt any movement. This does worry me a little bit because I was expecting to feel movement a lot sooner than my pregnancy with Ava. But, I have felt really good and my next appointment is on Tuesday, January 3rd. I will just pray that all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment