Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

 My snowmen go in front of the fireplace every year.


 This is my ghetto snowman. :) Not really, Ava pulled his hat down over his eyes. I think I will leave him like this.

 Ava's stocking is hung on the mantel with care...

 One of my pretty fuschia ornaments. I bought these at Wal-Mart almost 5 years ago. I still love them!

 Our tree has always been decorated with fuschia, bronze, and gold. This year, I decided to add navy blue and forest green to the mix. I think the finished product is beautiful!

 Looking up

 The gold icicle ornaments are new this year.

 My reflection in the gold ornament.

 Bronze beads

One of Jeremy's gifts wrapped in the most masculine wrapping paper I could find at Target! 

No comments:

Post a Comment