Thursday, August 1, 2013

New York, New York

Back in June, I had the opportunity to go on a mission trip to New York City. Jeremy stayed back with the girls so I could have a break. Although I am terrified of flying, I still wanted to go.

It was a wonderful trip! I had such a good time getting to know my brothers and sisters in Christ, in Long Island. It was an experience I will never forget. Below are my pictures of the trip there.

 I bought several magazines to keep my mind occupied during the flight. I also chose a seat right on the wing so my view would be obstructed. The last picture is of Teresa Hendrix on the people mover. We had a short layover in Baltimore before our short flight to MacArthur airport in Long Island. Once we landed in New York, we stayed very busy. My posts of New York will be split up by subject matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment