Friday, August 2, 2013

Funnies From Ava

I wanted to post a few things that Ava says or has said in the past. I don't want to forget.

The ABC song:

Instead of "A-B-C-D-E-F-G..."it was "A-B-C-D-EAT SOME CHEESE!" for the longest time. I didn't correct her because I thought it was too funny! Somehow she learned it correctly. I ache a little on the inside when she now sings the song correctly :( I am, however, happy to report that like almost every other child out there, she sings the "L-M-N-O" part as "elemento P." Every childhood has to have that memory!

Frequent sayings:

"I'll tell you what!" She says this a lot while walking down the toy aisle at Target. We visit the toy aisle at least twice a week, so we hear this a lot!

Her stuffed flamingo is "fermingko"

And lastly, when she gets in a tizzy, she says, "Oh my doodness!" Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment