Thursday, August 1, 2013

Almost Back 2 Normal

I think this summer might be the craziest of my life! Since May, I have been gone from home so many times that I cannot even recall why I have been gone or where I have gone. I feel like I haven't been at home. If I have been at home, it is likely that Jeremy has been gone. Time has flown by so fast and I don't even know where it has gone.

Now that the school year is about to start, I think I might be back to normal. We have about three weeks until we will go to Polishing the Pulpit, so I am hoping to breathe a little bit between now and then! Here are some "back to normal" photos: (photos of everyday life)

Jeremy let Ava drive the car. It was so funny! He actually let her completely control the steering wheel. We almost hit several mailboxes :) (We really did) Luckily, he had his foot on the brake the whole time. :)

We cashed in several thousand of our Pampers Rewards Points for this water table. I wish I could say that we put it to use right away. But, we didn't. It still sits in our laundry room waiting to be assembled.


My beautiful flowers from Jeremy and my Girls. Ava was holding the bouquet out to me when I came off the escalator at the airport. I cried like a baby. I missed my family so much!





FREE Target cookies :)




 The above picture is from a wedding we attended. 

The last two photos are from a devotional evening at Marty & Peyton's house.



No comments:

Post a Comment