Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Girl Weekend

Last weekend, the girls and I had a weekend without Jeremy. He took a youth trip to Montgomery for the weekend while we stayed back. We were so excited to visit Steel City Pops twice during the weekend. We also had a Saturday night girls date at Billy's in downtown Northport. It was fun to spend some quality time with my girls but we sure were happy to have Daddy back home :)


Kelly and Chris joined us at SCP :)



Ava had the Strawberry Cream



Greta and I shared the Hibiscus



Greta had some of my Greek Seafood Nachos! Yum!!



Ava had fried shrimp, her favorite.



We went back to SCP's and Ava tried the coffee flavored one.



Greta and I had the Blueberry Cream!! It was delicious!



I sat on the back patio and read up on our love languages. It was a fun restful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment