Monday, July 2, 2012

Seen In My Backyard: The Creepy Lizard

I see this little guy (or girl) all the time on the back patio. This morning I saw him climbing on Ava's play equipment in the backyard. When he first appeared on our retaining wall several months ago, I thought he was cute and sweet. I would see him every morning when I took Ava out to the backyard to play. As each day passed, I noticed he would get a little more comfortable with us and inch closer. After a full month, he was on the patio at the back door when I would walk past in the morning. He has remained close by all these months. Now he seems to be a little aggressive. I actually won't take Ava in the backyard if I see him on the patio. He stares us down through the glass door. He won't take off running until we have step foot on the patio. Maybe I am paranoid, but he seems creepy to me!





No comments:

Post a Comment