Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nicknames

This is probably a silly post to start off with, but I want both of my girls to know the nicknames and terms of endearment that I have used for them since they were born. Some of them are extremely ridiculous and silly, and they will probably make me look like I am ridiculous and silly, but I am just a sap at heart. What can I say?

Ava:

  • Stretchy
  • Squirmy
  • Snuggly
  • Snugs (they all start with "s" so far!)
  • Sugar Plum
  • Baby Doll
  • Love Bucket (don't ask me why) :)
  • My Love (this one has stuck, I still call her this)

Greta:

  • Gwetawizabiff (yes, I talk baby to her) :)
  • Wittle Gwet (I say, "Hewhoa, Wittle Gwet!")
  • Widdle Baby
  • Lovely

I know I will definitely come up with more as Greta gets older :) These are just the 4 that I have come up with in the past 2 months! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment