Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Latest Couponing Venture

It has been a while since I used a coupon! Since Greta is formula fed, I am now having to get back into the swing of couponing for formula. It wasn't a great trip, but it helped me remember how to stack and match:


I matched the $5.00 manufacturer coupon with the $4.00 Publix coupon and bought a 16 pack of the On-the-go 4 oz. formula packs. The pack was $10.99, so I got it for $1.99! I love these little packs because they are so easy to pack in Greta's diaper bag.

I then matched the other $5.00 manufacturer coupon with the $7.00 Target coupon (Publix accepts competitor coupons) and got $12.00 off of the refill 2 pack. The 2 pack was $36, so I paid $24! I thought that was a great deal since one 33.2 oz tub costs $26.

I planned on using the $1.50 competitor coupon for one more 16 pack, but I decided against it. I am going to wait until I have another coupon match so I can save more money. I also had the $2.00 store coupon for the A&D ointment and the $1.00 coupon for the A&D ointment. I didn't realize until I was in Publix that both coupons were store coupons! I couldn't use them together, so I will wait for manufacturer coupons for both.

My total bill was $58, and I saved $21! Yay! That wasn't a whole lot, but I was able to use the $21 that I saved to buy my new (unborn) niece three outfits on the clearance rack at Target!!

No comments:

Post a Comment