Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Crafts With Gigi!

My family had a chance to visit with us this past week. My mom, sister, and brother made the 10 hour drive to our house last Tuesday (July 3rd). My dad came the next day with a separate car because he and my sister (Brittany) needed to go back home on Saturday (July 7th) My mom and brother (Brendon) stayed until this morning. I was sad to see all of them go, but I understand that they all have very busy lives to get back to. :)

While they were all here, my mom took time to do some crafts with Ava. It was so precious to capture these moments! The first craft was a little monkey magnet that now resides on the front of my refrigerator. The second craft is a miniature wind chime that Ava painted pink and green (with little turquoise polka dots too) 

I love that each grandmother has a special gift or talent that they share with my kids. When Linda Jo comes into town, she usually has a new pair of shoes for Ava. When my mom comes into town, she does a craft with Ava. I love that! I will have to remember to do something special for my grandkids when I become a grandparent!














No comments:

Post a Comment