Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Two Loves...

Besides my family, of course!


These two photobooks are recent purchases from Shutterfly.com. The 12X12 was a Christmas present to Gigi (my mom) Nana (Jeremy's mom) Granny (Jeremy's grandmother) and me! It is filled with pictures from Ava's first year of life and it is beautiful! The smaller book was FREE! I had 4 $10 vouchers from Shutterfly for purchasing Biolage hair products. I made the book for Jeremy while he was away at the beach. It is filled with pictures of our Disney World family vacation when Ava was 4 months old. I keep these books on our large ottoman in our living room. When I get a spare chance, I look through them and reminisce about all the memories we have made so far. I would highly recommend these books and the Shutterfly website!

No comments:

Post a Comment