Tuesday, February 28, 2012

From The Mouths Of Babes...

I think this will be a new series in my blog. Since Ava is really starting to talk and mimic, I think it is probably a good idea to post the funny things that she says. :) When Greta and any other Pate babies come along, I can post their funny sayings too!

The other night at Wal-Mart, Jeremy was pulling out of a parking spot but was blocked by another car trying to get into a parking space a few spaces down. Frustrated, he said, "Way to block the aisle, dummy!" From the backseat, Ava shouted, "DUMMY!" Jeremy and I looked at each other and cracked up laughing!! We didn't get on to her because the chances of her remembering that word are very slim, but we both made a mental note to clean up our language! (We do not use 'curse' words, but dummy does not sound very nice coming from the mouth of a 14 month old!)

No comments:

Post a Comment