Tuesday, January 1, 2013

From The Mouths Of Babes...

My first post of 2013 is actually about a moment on the last day of 2012 :) I posted about this moment on my facebook status earlier today but needed to write it down in our family history book (this blog)

Ava is going through a Disney Princess phase right now. She loves all the princesses! She knows most of their names but occasionally needs to be reminded of who they are. Earlier, she brought me a picture of three Disney princesses: Ariel (whom she calls Mermaid), Cinderella (Cine-wewa), and Aurora (whom she doesn't recognize) She pointed to Sleeping Beauty (Aurora aka Briar Rose) and asked me who she was. I said, "Sleeping Beauty." Ava repeated, "Seek-a-booty." Jeremy and I laughed so hard! I am still laughing inside! :)

I have to say that this is my favorite stage in Ava's speech development. First words are cute, but this is so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment