Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tuscaloosa Barnyard

I am not sure when these pictures were taken, but it was back in the fall. We attended a birthday party for Kate Farmer at the Tuscaloosa Barnyard. There was no possible way to take pictures of everyone's children because there were so many and they were spread out everywhere. So, I just tried to focus on my own children. Ava had a lot of fun playing with and feeding all the baby animals. We may have to make this trip again with just our family :)












All of the above photos were taken by me. My friend Terri took several pictures and with her permission, I am adding them to this post. Her camera is much better than mine so her photos will make mine look like I took them with a disposable! Ha! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment