Sunday, January 6, 2013

Disney On Ice

A group of parents from church planned a trip to see Disney On Ice in Birmingham. Jeremy and I knew that our children were probably too small to sit through the whole thing, but we wanted to try it anyway. Jeremy has his CDL, so he was able to drive the church bus. 

We had such a good time!! Ava was really into it. Greta...not so much :)  Greta made it through 3/4 of the first act and then had a small meltdown. I took her out and got her to fall asleep. I took her back inside at intermission and was able to make it through 3/4 of the 2nd act before she had to be taken out again. :) Honestly, though, I thought that she did amazingly well for 5 months old (at the time) 

Most of the pictures turned out horrible because of the lighting but I am going to post the salvageable ones.












No comments:

Post a Comment