Monday, January 7, 2013

Woodland Park, Columbia, TN

The day before Thanksgiving, Jeremy and I took our girls to a park near Nana and Poppy's home. They had both been inside the house for too long! It was time to take them out to play! When we got to the park, I sat under a pavilion with Greta while she slept in her stroller. Jeremy took Ava to the playground to run off some energy. Of course, I had my trusty camera in tow, ready at a moment's notice to snap away!

No trip to the park is complete (in my book, anyway!) without some pretty nature pictures:



Greta woke up and played in the swings for a little bit:



After the swings, she wanted back in her seat:





Jeremy and Ava played on all the park equipment:















Before we left the park, Jeremy took Ava to a nearby pond and fountain:




No comments:

Post a Comment