Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Relatives Came

My post title is actually stolen from a Cynthia Rylant book of the same name :) Last Wednesday morning, my mother-in-law called me and asked if they could make an impromptu visit to see Ava and Greta. They had the other 3 grandkids and thought it might be neat to have all 5 grands under one roof. Since it was my first day home by myself, I jumped at the chance to have visitors! They made the 3.5 hour drive to our house, stayed about 3.5 hours, and made the 3.5 hour drive home :) Hadleigh, Sam, and Chris had a really good time while they were here. Hadleigh played tea time (and anything else that Ava wanted to play) while Sam and Chris went to Target with Jeremy and Roy (Linda Jo and Roy bribed them to come with $10 each!) Too funny!! We all had a great day together! We were sad to see them go home. Maybe we can do this again really soon!



1 comment: