Thursday, June 14, 2012

Greta's 2 Week Visit

This morning was Greta's 2 week well baby visit to Dr. Robert's office. I woke up really early to get myself ready and get both girls fed. It worked out really well. I fed Greta while Ava was still asleep and then woke up Ava and fed her while Greta was asleep. I decided to go ahead and dress both girls in the the matching outfits that were intended for our hospital discharge. They looked so cute!!

We got to the office and signed in. The poor little receptionist did not check the sign in sheet when she came back from wherever she was. She had no idea that we were there for our appointment. I am not gonna lie. I was a little miffed. It was hard work getting two babies dressed and ready for an appointment. AND we were on time. I kept it to myself though. No use crying over spilled milk. We finally got in to see the dr. and were out of there two hours later. Yes, two hours later. 

Enough about that...

When Greta was born, she weighed 7 lbs. and was 18 inches long. When she was discharged from the hospital, her weight was 6 lbs. 10 oz. Do you want to guess what my sweet baby girl measured at her two week appointment? Don't worry about guessing :) I will just tell you! She weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz!!! She is really filling out!! She measured 19.25 inches long!!! I was shocked by both numbers. She is really growing!!

Here are two pictures of my baby girls:

 Notice that Greta's left sock is coming off her foot...

Now notice that Ava's left shoe is not on her foot...genetics perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment