Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Storytime Tuesday: Valentine's Day!

It has been so long since I have done a Storytime post! I quit going for several months after Greta was born because my kids sleep so late! For the past three weeks, though, the girls have been waking up at about 8:30 a.m. which gives us plenty of time to get breakfast, get dressed, and make it to storytime at 10 a.m. 

Mrs. Cindy was the teacher today and she read a Valentine's Day book and had the children make Valentine's Day cards. I am not able to get as many pictures as I use to because I am now chasing two kids instead of one, but I do my best :)

 Greta and Oakley had a great time playing with each other!

 Greta sat in the Bumbo seat for the story

Ava finished gluing her little hearts onto her gigantic Valentine for her daddy. Then she was ready for some cookies.

 Having fun in the Bumbo

They played so well together! It was cute watching Oakley scoot around everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment