Saturday, February 16, 2013

Donkey Fast

Yes, my title is a weird one! But I can explain!

When Ava plays in the backyard, she likes to see how fast she can slide down her slide. She is totally creative and has decided that different characters from the movie "Shrek" dictate the rate of speed in which she slides. For example: 

  • Princess Fiona Fast is kind of slow.
  • Shrek Fast is faster than Princess Fiona Fast.
  • Shrek II Fast is even faster.
  • Shrek III Fast is so fast that she rarely wants to go Shrek III Fast :)
  • Then there is DONKEY FAST! Donkey Fast is like the fastest she can go!
  • There is also Farquaad Fast. She has recently added Farquaad Fast, so I am not sure exactly how fast that is. I think it may be even faster than Donkey Fast because she slides with so much gusto when we ask if she wants to go "Farquaad Fast."
I cannot believe that my two year old came up with this system! She is a smart one! She is so funny! I just wanted to make sure that I recorded this little tid-bit on the blog. She might get a good laugh out of it one day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment