Monday, February 25, 2013

Imaginary Play

When we play in the backyard, Ava pretends that she is going to go pick up some food from The Shrimp Basket. She gets on her tricycle and rolls around the yard until she is pretty far from me. She will then take my order and run to the farthest part of our yard to pick clover (which is pretend shrimp) After she picks some shrimp, she will get back on her tricycle and roll over to me :) It is pretty cute! 

I love seeing brain development in action. I love that she has an imagination. It is so cool that she doesn't have to have real shrimp to play like she is going to the Shrimp Basket. I know that imagination is just a normal part of development, but it is neat that I get to see this in action with MY child. :)

Here she is holding some "shrimp."

My other sweet baby girl.




This is actually "Diet Coke" :)

Picking Mommy's "shrimp" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment