Saturday, August 11, 2012

Table Manners...

Last night our family had the privilege of visiting with some friends from church. We all met up at Angie & Chad Jones's apartment and had a devotional hour. Everyone brought food (except us because I didn't read the whole text message) sang songs, and listened to a devotional that was brought to us by Ray Coast. At this point in the post, you may be wondering what all this has to do with table manners. Rest assured that I will tell you!

After the devotional was over, I grabbed a chocolate cupcake and gave Ava a few bites. I ate the rest. Ava really wanted more so she followed Mrs. Stacey around until Stacey grabbed one and promised Ava that she could eat half of it. I didn't mind because I knew that Ava would crash after all that sugar. Her bedtime was close, so a sugar crash was a good thing! Man, I am such a good parent!! Ha!

Anyway, I snapped some pictures of Ava eating the cupcake with Mrs. Stacey Gann. I promise that we do teach Ava table manners...really...I do! This was just too funny to not get pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment