Monday, January 23, 2012

Greta's First Outfit!

Yes, this picture has been previously posted on my Facebook page too. 

After Jeremy, Ava, and I returned home from worship services last night, I decided to take a little shopping trip to Target. Jeremy stayed home with Ava and I went out. I was planning on just buying a few bigger onesies for Ava (she has outgrown her 9 month onesies) but I got sidetracked in the girlie clothes section looking at newborn stuff. I found lots of adorable little newborn outfits that would be perfect for Greta. I hesitated to buy that size because I don't know how big she will be. Ava was 6 lbs. and 15 oz. when she was born and part of me feels like Greta will be the same size, but I don't want to chance it. I bought a three month outfit that will still work whether she fits into it right away or in three months.

Here it is:


I guess you call this thing a romper! Anyway, I showed Jeremy when I got home and he had his feelings hurt. When we found out Ava was a girl, we went together and bought her first outfit together. He wanted to go with me to pick out Greta's first outfit. I felt really bad, but not bad enough to take it back! :) I laid a pretty good guilt trip on him, and he is now okay! :) So, the yellow romper stays. I guess we will have to go together and pick out Greta's second outfit! I like all this shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment