Saturday, January 14, 2012

By The Way...

I forgot to mention that I felt Greta move for the very first time on the evening of January 2nd! Jeremy and I were laying in bed watching a movie and I felt some soft thumps. I smiled and said, "I am pretty sure that I just felt our baby move!" Jeremy put his hand on my abdomen, but could feel nothing. I did, though! I was super excited! It seems that she moves a lot more than Ava did. I feel her all the time!! In fact, she is nudging my insides right now! It is crazy to think that my unborn 19 week (tomorrow) old child will be reading this one day (if the Lord wills) Maybe it will be when she is expecting her own child and she can go back and read my words to compare her excitement to mine! I can only hope and pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment