Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Birthday

Well, I am now 29 years old!! We celebrated my birthday on April 15th (yep, tax day...and the anniversary of the Titanic's sinking...and the anniversary of Abraham Lincoln's death...and the day of the Boston Marathon bombing) what a sad day in history :( But, we managed to have a great time despite all of the negative things going on in this world. My in-laws came for a visit and took me out to dinner at DePalma's and breakfast at City Cafe. Jeremy bought me a new console table for our living room, as well as a dozen red roses. The money I received as gifts was used to buy 2 new lamps for the console table and storage bins for storage underneath the table. I had such a wonderful day with my family. They truly know how to make me feel special and appreciated.















No comments:

Post a Comment