Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1st

April Fool's Day is significant this year because I have chosen to deactivate my Facebook account for a few months. I haven't decided how long this hiatus will last, but I need a break. I will admit, I almost cried as I looked through my photos on Facebook one last time before I deactivated. When I choose to get back on, they will be there, but I won't have access to them for a long time.

I chose to deactivate my account for a little while to focus on my spiritual life. I am really struggling right now and need to take a break from distractions. I still have this blog and my Instagram account, but Facebook is a huge temptation for me. I spend way too much time on it and tend to neglect important things that need to get done. 

So, for the next few months I will be focusing on bible study and my prayer life. Maybe I can get my priorities in order... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment