Thursday, May 23, 2013

Life Lately...

I really don't have a lot to post about tonight, but I feel like I need to touch base with my blog! It has been over a month since I posted something. I didn't plan on a hiatus, it just happened. My life was turned topsy-turvy a few weeks ago and I am still trying to recover! I had planned to do an 11 month post about Greta, but I waited too long. It will have to wait until the end of this month when she turns 1! 

Here are some BIG reasons why my blog posts have been delinquent:

  • my brand-new beautiful iPhone completely shut down on me. I was disgusted because I had not backed up the memory on our computer. All my photos from that phone are lost :( This blog is the only place where I can see those photos. 
  • I made an emergency trip to Texas two weeks ago when one of my close friends from high school lost her 3 year old son. It was very sad and even though it had been over a year since I had talked to her, I felt like I needed to go. When I arrived in Texas, I knew that I had made the right call. It was exactly where I needed to be.
  • I got home from Texas on a Thursday evening, had Friday to wash laundry, and then left again on Saturday for Phenix City, Alabama. Jeremy had a speaking engagement at a church there (for Friends and Family Day)
  • We are leaving again tomorrow for 4 days in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Whew! Life never stops...
Even though I miss being at home, I really love when life gets busy like this. It is fun to have a new place to go each weekend. Jeremy and I have been so blessed with two little girls who love to go as much as we do. God couldn't have blessed me with a better life!

No comments:

Post a Comment