Monday, April 8, 2013

A Busy Weekend!!

To call this weekend "busy" is an understatement. Jeremy and I went on a double-date Friday night with some friends of ours from church (the Key's) We all drove to Birmingham for a Need To Breath concert :) Woo-Hoo! We had such a great time! We got home about 12:30 that night and didn't go to bed until about one o'clock. I woke up at about six on Saturday morning to go to some estate sales with my friend Carla. We had such a great time and I snagged some beautiful smocked dresses for a dollar each! I then came home and cleaned our filthy house so that we could host our iCare group that afternoon. Whew!! What a day!!

On Sunday, Jeremy preached and then we attended a luncheon for the widows and widowers of our congregation. That afternoon, we had Mrs. Sherry come stay with the girls while they napped so that I could attend a shower and Jeremy could conduct his parent meetings. When we got home from worship that afternoon, we were ready to relax! We took the girls to Jason's Deli for supper and then came home just in time for bedtime!! What a whirlwind!!

The most beautiful and unexpected part of my weekend was the Origami Owl locket that I received as a birthday present. My mom and sister went in together to purchase it for me for my 29th birthday that is coming up on the 15th of this month. I was very touched and will treasure it always.

















No comments:

Post a Comment