Monday, December 31, 2012

Negligence...


I am so behind!!! I almost decided to quit blogging because I feel like I can't keep up my normal pace. I am an all or nothing kind of person (just ask my husband if you don't believe me) :) If I can't blog EVERYTHING, then I want to blog nothing. Jeremy encouraged me to keep going so here I am :) 

I would love to say that I have had noble reasons for not blogging: a fast from media, time spent in Bible study and prayer, or re-focusing my time and energy on family. The answer, though, is none of the above. I just haven't done it. I haven't felt like it. When the girls take a nap, all I want to do is clean my house. :) (Not really, but that will make my husband happy) :) 

Okay, enough jibber-jabber. My last post of 2012 is coming right up... (for real this time)

No comments:

Post a Comment