Friday, October 25, 2013

Sunday Morning Worship @PTP

On Sunday morning, we woke up and got the girls ready for one of the most amazing worship assemblies I have ever been a part of. Worshipping with 2,500 other Christians is amazing! The singing was great, the preacher was great, and the fellowship was great! We also had the chance to see our Texas friends, Ferman & Jean :) We love them!

I love this picture because the girls diapers are so droopy!


All dressed up and ready to go!



The two following pictures are of a prop used in Ava's Bible class at PTP. It is a gigantic wooden Bible that opens up and has additional little books of the Bible. All made of wood! I gave the Bible class teacher my email address so that the maker would email me and give me the option to have one made for our home use. I still haven't heard from her. :(



Our forever friends: Ferman and Jean. I cannot say enough about this couple :)


No comments:

Post a Comment